Zevesto Property Group presents this charming little home atop Woodridge hill overlooking Springwood. Its large spacious alfresco entertaining area offers opportunities for endless entertainment. This home is freshly re-painted and re-carpeted internally, this property also includes a host of other comforts that one would expect, such as:
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and quality ceiling fans installed
– Hardwood timber floors in the living and dining areas with reverse cycle air conditioning
– Kitchen with new dishwasher, stove, and cooktop
– Large windows that offer beautiful natural lighting with new blinds and screens
– This property also features a good-sized bathroom with separate toilet and
extra storage that has been freshly revamped
– Under house double car garage with storage options
– The yard is fully fenced and low maintenance, with an undercover outdoor
– Pets may be considered upon application
Not to mention this property is also located a short drive from some of the best shops, restaurants, cafes and schools the area has to offer such as
Harris Field State School – Woodridge – 0.4km
Woodridge North State School – Woodridge – 0.7km
St Paul’s School – Woodridge – 0.83km
Faith Christian School of Distance Education – Woodridge – 0.93km
Access to Logan Central Shopping Centre – 1.7km (approx)
Access to M1 – Pacific Highway – 2km (approx)
Access to Brisbane CBD – 19km (approx)
Be sure to book your inspection online or contact the office on (07) 3133 3808.
A secondary dwelling has been constructed on the block. This dwelling will be rented out separately. Both dwellings will have separate meters for electricity and water.
The secondary dwelling provides a unique opportunity for tenants with large or extended families, who are seeking separate living arrangements, to live in close proximity to each other. To find our more, please contact our office to discuss further.