Zevesto Property Group presents this neat and tidy, four bedroom low set brick home located in a quiet Boronia Heights locations. Along with with good access to local schools, shops, parks and public transport this home also features –
– Open plan lounge and dining room with reverse cycle air conditioning and wood look vinyl.
– Galley style kitchen with caesar stone bench tops, induction cook top, electric oven and stainless steel dishwasher
– Main bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning and built in robe and new carpets
– Three secondary bedrooms, two with built in robes and new carpets
– Renovated main bathroom with spa and rain maker shower head
– Separate laundry room
– Single lock up garage
– Huge covered entertaining area
– Full security screens throughout
– Fully fenced back back with 3m x 2m (approx) garden shed
– Pets will be considered upon application
A secondary dwelling will be constructed on the block within 6 months (refer to the attached diagram for reference. A portion of the back yard will be sectioned off for the construction of this building and upon completion, this dwelling will be rented out separately. Both dwellings will have separate meters for electricity and water.
The secondary dwelling provides a unique opportunity for tenants with large or extended families, who are seeking separate living arrangements, to live in close proximity to each other. To find our more, please contact our office to discuss further.
To inspection this property, book online now or contact our office on 07) 3133 3808 to arrange an alternative time to ensure you don’t miss out.