Nestled in the quiet streets of Daisy Hill and set back on the block is this spacious family home. Offering a great size living space, open plan layout through to the kitchen, dining and through to your private alfresco entertaining area and large fenced grounds.
The Lounge space offers a lovely atmosphere with plenty of natural light, air conditioning for the upcoming warmer months, plus study nook. Cooking for family and friends will be an absolute pleasure in the well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, or entertain and BBQ from your dream size covered patio area! This home has privacy fencing and provides an oversized yard for kids and family fun on the weekends.
– Five bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
– Modern main bathroom plus private ensuite to the main bedroom
– Well appointed kitchen with ample cupboard space, electric cooking and dishwasher
– Separate laundry room
– Split system air conditioning
– Solar panels and solar hot water system
– Fantastic large covered patio area
– Garden shed, water tank and fenced yard
– Carport parking for two cars
Located close to shopping centres, restaurants & cafes, both private and state schools (John Paul College and St Edwards School). Local parks, sports clubs, medical and child care centres are all at your finger tips and you’re just a few minutes to the freeway to take you to the Gold Coast or Brisbane CBD. Daisy Hill is a wonderful and well connected suburb.
To arrange an inspection for this property, please phone our office on 07 3133 3808 or go to zevesto.com to register for our next viewing. We would love to see you there!
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 cars
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces