2 Appian Way is a duplex style dual key investment property located in a booming development pocket of Loganlea. Both unit 1 and 2 are currently occupied by happy, long-term, conscientious tenants providing impressive and dependable returns.
Each of these beautiful contemporary low set units are fitted with all the modern features you would expect to attract high caliber tenants in the shortest possible time, currently achieving a combined total income of $620p/w. Built in 2015, you can rest assured that there are many hassle and maintenance free years ahead!
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans (ensuite and walk-in robe to the master)
• Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
• Main bathroom with separate toilet, shower over bath
• Air-conditioning to the living areas and master bedroom
• Remote single lock up garage
• Alfresco dining area and a good size yard
• 2 bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans, master with air-conditioning
• Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen air-conditioned
• Kitchen with stone benchtops & stainless-steel appliances
• Internal laundry
• Alfresco dining area
• Remote single lockup garage
The property is in a superior location, just minutes to the Loganlea Train Station, Griffith University, Logan Hospital, UQ Medical Precinct and Queensland TAFE. There are multiple shopping centres and villages to choose from, along with a plethora of cafes, restaurants, and family friendly clubs and hotels.
Enjoy outstanding growth thanks to proximity to the Meadowbrook Master Plan, low maintenance, and excellent yield. Contact Rob to discuss the numbers more and see how this outstanding opportunity will work for you!