Atop the beautiful Tamborine Mountain, this hidden slice of paradise offers a lifestyle unlike any other.
Purposely designed as an extension of the outdoors, this home features exposed timber beams to cathedral ceilings, Australian hardwood floors and an abundance of natural light throughout.
A split-dwelling design, the main portion of the house encompasses:
– A breathtaking master (mezzanine-style) bedroom, including ensuite, walk-in robe, loft, and additional study/lounge space
– Large teenage retreat & loft, connected via a coastal facing gallery
– Guest bedroom with built-in storage
– Spacious country-style galley kitchen including modern fittings
– Elegant lounge and living space, including hardwood floorboards, slow combustion fireplace and programmable heating
– Outdoor deck stretching the full-length of the main residence with dual access from either the lounge or kitchen
The second dwelling, located underneath the gallery/second bedroom, offers an additional bedroom, and partially completed kitchen and bathroom, perfect for separate living or ‘Rainforest Retreat’ via Airbnb.
Externally, and sitting close to half an acre, the block itself offers dual access from Elkhorn Court and Staghorn Road. Other external features include:
– Extensive pathways throughout
– Dual carport
– Covered hot tub
– Covered gym/BBQ area
– 2 x storage containers/additional carport
– 6.48KW Solar
– 25,000L interconnected water tanks
2-4 Elkhorn is also really well located:
– A 10-minute walk to the Golf Course
– Less than 20 minutes to the M1 at Nerang
– Less than 30 minutes to the Coomera & Helensvale train stations & Westfield shopping
– 45 minutes to some of Australia’s best beaches
– Close to local walking trails, waterfalls & wineries
This is a home that simply keeps on giving.
If you are searching for beautiful home, conveniently located but completely detached from the city, look no further than 2-4 Elkhorn Court, a true embodiment of peace and serenity.